|Pre-Giving Day:||March 7-April 20, 2016|
|Giving Day:||April 21, 2016|
Giving Day: www.redcross.org/GivingDay
|Red Cross Twitter:||@RedCross|
|Red Cross Facebook:||facebook.com/redcross|
We’re joining forces to #help1family with @RedCross on April 21! Learn more: redcross.org/givingday
We’re proud to help the American Red Cross make an impact! If we all #help1family think of what we could do. Join us on April 21 for #RedCross Giving Day and #help1family. Learn more: redcross.org/givingday
Want to make an impact to #help1family? Become a @RedCross Giving Day Ambassador: http://rdcrss.org/ambassador
Nearly every eight minutes, the #RedCross meets a family that has lost everything to a home fire or other disaster. We’ve chosen to become a Social Ambassador to help the Red Cross spread awareness of their Giving Day on April 21. Will you become an Ambassador to #help1family with us? Sign up now: http://rdcrss.org/ambassador
For $88.50 you can #help1family through @RedCross. Schedule your Giving Day gift now: redcross.org/givingday
Ever wonder what it takes to support one family after a home fire or other disaster? You can help the American Red Cross provide a family with a day’s worth of food, plus blankets and other essentials for just $88.50. Make an impact. Schedule your #RedCross Giving Day gift now to #help1family: redcross.org/givingday
It’s @RedCross Giving Day! You can make an impact and #help1family. Join us: redcross.org/givingday
Will you #help1family? $30 could provide 6 blankets for ppl affected by disasters big & small redcross.org/givingday
Make an impact on @RedCross Giving Day. Become a volunteer! http://www.redcross.org/support/volunteer #help1family
There are many ways to #help1family. Consider donating blood for @RedCross Giving Day: redcrossblood.org
Today we’re proud to stand with the American Red Cross in support of their Giving Day. Nearly every eight minutes, the #RedCross meets a family that has lost everything — the roof over their heads, their clothes, their most cherished possessions — to a home fire or other disaster. But you can help during those first devastating hours. Learn how: redcross.org/givingday #help1family
Every eight minutes the American Red Cross responds to a home fire or other disaster. And today they need our support. Your gift of $88.50 can #help1family with a day’s worth of food, plus blankets and other essentials: redcross.org/givingday
- Use the campaign hashtag. Each time #help1family, is used on Facebook, and Instagram from April 1 – April 22, Craig Newmark, founder of craigslist and craigconnects, will generously donate $1 to Red Cross up to $25,000.
- Your company’s social media team can follow the #help1family hashtag as well as the national Red Cross social accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and our blog, RedCrossChat.org). Retweet or share any relevant posts from these accounts, and be sure to tag us when sharing from your company’s social accounts.
- Personalize your messages! Why does your company support the Red Cross? Do you have stories from employees or customers who’ve been helped by the Red Cross that you could share? (With their permission, of course!)
- Encourage your social followers, employees and/or customers to spread the word about Giving Day through their own personal social networks. They can sign up to be Giving Day Ambassadors here: http://rdcrss.org/ambassador
- Consider leveraging your organization’s social channels to empower your fans and followers to take action – and share that action – in support of the Red Cross. On Giving Day, for example, promote the need for financial donations, and offer to provide a dollar match for every time the post is shared or retweeted. Be sure to work with your Red Cross relationship manager to execute the proper agreement for a social fundraising campaign.