Curious about how you might be able to help as a group? Here are some examples:
- Community Canvassing Team : Connecting communities with preparedness and Red Cross information by canvassing a designated street neighborhood.
- Home Fire Campaign : Join Team Firestopper and help prepare local communities by installing smoke alarms in at-risk communities while providing residents with vital, lifesaving information.
- Vehicle & Cot Cleaning : Cleaning Red Cross vehicles and cots required during disasters.
- Manikin Cleaning : Cleaning Red Cross Manikins used to teach CPR and lifesaving skills.
- Build-A-Kit : Create disaster preparedness kits for your group or donate to another of your choice (Requires financial contribution required for supplies)
- Holiday Mail for Heroes : Sign or Sort holiday cards for service men and women with the Red Cross (During October-December Only)
Submission of form does not guarantee date and request; you will be contacted by firstname.lastname@example.org for next steps. We appreciate your understanding in ensuring that we plan for the best staffing and service for your event.
Thank you for your interest in Group Volunteer Opportunities with the American Red Cross Central California Region. We are look forward to working with and alongside your group of co-workers, classmates, family or friends!