Please answer ALL the questions to request a visit. All demonstration and services will be done by Red Cross-trained volunteers and/or licensed/insured professionals. Below is what you can expect from our visit:
- Installed smoke alarms
- Guidance in the development of a Family Disaster Plan.
- Valuable Emergency Preparedness tips and information
1. The Red Cross and its partners will install a limited number of free smoke alarms for those who cannot afford to purchase smoke alarms or for those who are physically unable to install a smoke alarm.
2. The Red Cross installs a limited number of specialized bedside alarms for individuals who are deaf or hard-of-hearing.
3. A number of organizations are partnering with the Red Cross to accomplish the goals of our Home Fire Campaign. Depending on where you live and other factors, it is possible that we will forward your request to one of our partner organizations so they can contact you to set up an appointment.
4. The Gold Country Region provides installation services in our 24-county region only. If you live outside of this area and would like to identify your local region office, please visit RedCross.org (or call 1-800-REDCROSS).
5. If you are able to purchase and install your own smoke alarm, but would like information on home fire safety and smoke alarm installation, click here.