Last year, the Summer Internship Program kicked off on June 12th, 2017. We welcomed 42 summer interns, hailing from high schools, colleges, and universities. Our 2017 class recorded over 6,000 hours of volunteer hours and participated in various projects to deliver on the mission of the American Red Cross. Are you ready to make a difference?
Join us this year - apply today!
- Supervisors request for Summer Intern Due
- Internships application available online – SIP 2018 Online Application
- Applications closed
- Interviews to be conducted with top candidates
- Intern Contracts Due
- First day of Program; Intern Orientation (West LA HQ both days)
- Intern Orientation Training (CPR, First Aid; PrepareU presentation
- Mandatory mid-program check-in meeting (West LA HQ)
- Final day of program; Internship Graduation with Interns & Supervisors (West HQ)
March - April