When you volunteer with the American Red Cross, you become part of a group of people who truly make a difference in the lives of their fellow Americans and help people in serious medical need.
Whether you are interested in working at a local blood drive or in an office setting, we have volunteer opportunities available for you.
Click HERE for opportunities for adults.
Click HERE for opportunities for youth.
- Have fun and meet new people
- Gain career experience and learn new skills
- Build your resume
- Be part of a large humanitarian organization
- Make your own schedule – work when and where you can
- Earn documented service hours
- Receive training and support
- Participate in volunteer recognition activities