View the full agenda, course descriptions, speakers' bios and detailed event information in the Rocky Mountain Business Preparedness Academy Participant Informational Packet
The Business Preparedness Academy will offer a variety of training sessions led by experts in their field. The topics address issues for businesses both small and large, as well as vital information for non-profits, faith-based organizations, schools and community groups.
- Insider Threat/Active Shooter: Do you have your proprietary information protected? Can you recognize signs of a disgruntled staff member? What does “Run Hide Fight” mean when someone says “active shooter?”
- Cyber Security: The number one threat to any sized organization. Learn what the threats are and tactics to improve your cyber security.
- Crisis Communication Plans: How do you communicate in a time of crisis with clients, staff and your supply chain? Do you have a plan to communicate with the media if needed? How will you use social media?
- How to write a MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) and a MAA (Mutual Aid Agreement): How do you keep your goods and services flowing and your staff employed right after a disaster or emergency?
- TTX (Table Top Exercise): A walk-through of the first 36 hours of a disaster.
- How to mitigate and recover from disasters.
- Ready Rating Preparedness Program: Learn about the FREE Red Cross program that can help your organization be better prepared to respond and recover from an emergency or disaster.
- And More!
Click Here to review last year's Business Preparedness Academy Agenda and Speakers.