Deadline for submission is Sunday, December 31, 2017
Nominations will not be accepted after this date.
- Eligible nominees include 6th - 12th grade enrolled public, private or home school students in the 2017-2018 school year. Nominees must be engaged in volunteer activities addressing community needs within Southeast and Coastal Georgia.
- Nominees may not nominate themselves.
- Nominees must have no less than 30 recorded and verified volunteer within calendar year 2017, however, nominators are encouraged to include long-term volunteer efforts.
- Previous winners are not eligible.
- Winning nominees will be recognized at an awards breakfast to be held in Savannah, GA on Friday, April 20, 2018.
- The American Red Cross will require all winners and or their guardians to sign a photo release to utiize photos and all related materials, to include the news media.
- Nominations are only excepted electronically via www.redcross.org/ga/southeastgeorgia a>
- For more information, contact Esther Sheppard at firstname.lastname@example.org or 912-651-5300 x349.