Grant Hellwarth - Board Chair, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Richard Ashworth, Walgreen Co.
- Brenda Battle, University of Chicago Medicine & Biological Sciences
- Jay D. Bergman, Petco Petroleum Corporation
- Shan Bhati, Daniel J. Edelman, Inc.
- Aileen B. Blake, Northern Trust Company
- Robin B. Boren, Pivotal Home Solutions an AGL Resources Company
- Bob Chodos, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
- Eduardo Conrado, Motorola Solutions
- Fred Costello, W. W. Grainger, Inc.
- Deirdre Drake, US Cellular Corporation
- Theodore (Ted) L. Dysart, Heidrick & Struggles
- R. Scott Falk, Kirkland & Ellis, LLP
- Paul M. Gallagher, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Matthew F. Hilzinger, USG Corporation
- Harsh Koppula, CGN & Associates
- Katherine Mabe, Allstate Insurance Company
- A. Kyle Mack, M.D., Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Ryan McKendrick, Retired Chief Executive Officer, AMCOL International
- Kevin Newell, McDonald’s USA, LLC
- Susan B. Noyes, Make It Better Foundation
- Juliette Pryor, US Foods
- Cheryl Scott, ABC – Channel 7
- Jill M. Schaaf, Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Gary W. Schenkel, Chicago Off Emergency Management & Communications (OEMC)
- Kelly T. Smith, AON Benfield
- Richele Soja, Horizon Hospice
- Jonathan Werts, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Paul Sternlieb, Illinois Tool Works, Inc
- James H. Wildman, William Blair & Company
- Vicki Znavor, The PrivateBank
- Christopher D. Bowers
- Brian J. Cook
- Sidney N. Doolittle
- John P. Grube
- Kary McIlwain
- Janis K. Tratnik
- James A. Unnerstall
- KellyStuddert - Auxillary Society Chair, Chicago Botanic Garden
Celena Roldán, M.S.W., M.Ed. joined the American Red Cross of Chicago & Northern Illinois as CEO in March of 2016. Prior to joining the Red Cross, Roldán was the Executive Director of Erie Neighborhood House in Chicago. Roldán serves as the Vice Board Chair for Illinois Action for Children and on the Head Start Governing Board for Metropolitan Family Services. Most recently she was selected as a board member to the National Board of the National Council of La Raza (NCLR) the nation’s largest Hispanic Civil Rights and Advocacy organization, and to the City of Chicago’s Community Development Commission. She is also a member of the Economic Club, a Leadership Greater Chicago Fellow and a Marshall Memorial Fellow; an initiative sponsored by the German Marshall Fund of the United States that enlists a select group of leaders from Europe and North America for cross-cultural dialogue related to social issues and policy decisions. Roldán holds a Master's degree in Early Childhood Administration from National Louis University, as well as Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees in Social Work from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Harley Jones is the Regional Disaster Officer at the American Red Cross of Chicago and Northern Illinois. He began with the Red Cross in 2004 as an AmeriCorps National Service volunteer responding to local disasters and teaching community preparedness. As the Disaster Officer, Harley oversees the Red Cross’ Disaster Services through Chicago and Northern Illinois covering more than 9.5 million people. Most recently, he has led the organization’s push to adopt a more data driven approach to community outreach for the most vulnerable citizens, focusing on meaningful outcomes and actionable intelligence. He has represented the organization at more than 10 national disasters and as a representative of the American National Red Cross at forums around the world. Prior to joining the American Red Cross he was adjunct faculty in history at Illinois Central College. He received an MA in history at Illinois State University in 2005.
Heidi joined the Red Cross in 2001 serving in several development roles in the organization before being named CDO in 2008. She has managed direct marketing, annual giving and special events programs and has led the marketing and communications team. She launched the Heroes Breakfast which brings significant support and visibility to the Region, and is now an annual event. Before joining the Red Cross Heidi served as associate director of annual events at the Newberry Library in Chicago.
Martha Carlos oversees all communications functions including traditional and social media relations, government affairs and internal communications for the organization. Martha is a national spokesperson for the American Red Cross and has traveled nationwide representing the organization as such at domestic disasters including Hurricane Katrina, the Minnesota Bridge Collapse and the Greensburg Kansas Tornado.
Martha is an experienced communicator who has managed corporate communications, marketing and special events for international for profit corporations as well as hospitals and non-profit social service agencies.
Darrin Utynek joined the Red Cross as the Regional Chief Operating Officer in 2015. Darrin manages the day-to-day facility operations, administrative and back office support functions, and is responsible for the oversight of two Executive Directors in Chicago and 21 counties in Northern Illinois. Prior to joining the Red Cross, Darrin served in a variety of leadership roles for 15 years at nonprofits including the YMCA of Metropolitan Chicago and a property management and development company, The Habitat Company, where he was responsible for the strategic planning of company-wide initiatives and business operations with over 750 union and non-union team members in five states.
- Ms. Kelly Studdert, Auxiliary Society Chair
- Ms. Jeanine Pekkarinen, Auxiliary Society Vice Chair
- Mr. Jason Baumann, Marketing Chair
- Ms. Sally Taylor, Membership Chair
- Ms. Clarise Stockle, Mingling for a Mission Chair
- Ms. Allison Whitley, Team Red Cross Chair
- Mr. Rajat Dubey
- Ms. Patricia Pelaez Kawashima
- Ms. Andrea Metzger
- Mr. Alec Meyerholz
- Ms. Katie Molter
- Ms. Duangnapa Palungrit
- Ms. Colleen Pratt
- Mr. Zack Ross
- Ms. Megan Shimko
- Mr. Christopher Tomes