Team Red Cross brings together runners of all ages and abilities in support of the American Red Cross mission to prevent and alleviate human suffering in the face of emergencies.
Team Red Cross prepares runners for success in the Bank of America Chicago Marathon and the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K, while also providing a rewarding charitable-giving experience.
Team Red Cross runners who register for the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon before the drawing closes on November 30 commit to fundraising a minimum of $1,000.
How your fundraising could make a difference:
- $500 could teach 50 kids water safety skills through swim lessons
- $750 could provide 300 sets of hygiene supplies for military members at veteran’s hospitals
- $1,000 could provide 50 disaster victims with a blanket, mean, snack and hygiene supplies
- $1,500 could vaccinate 1,500 children against measles
- $1,650 could deploy one Red Cross worker to a disaster area for 10 days
- $2,500 could educate a community at high-risk for residential fires with fire safety information
For more information or to receive an application, click on one of the links below, or contact Stephanie.Patton@redcross.org.
Or, if you are interested in supporting the Red Cross mission by sponsoring Team Red Cross, please contact Stephanie.Patton@redcross.org.