- You can view all the weekly class schedules in Chicago, Romeoville, Arlington and Kankakee in the box to the right
- To sign up for classes, please use the box to the right, enter your zip code and click "find classes"
Whether you are interested in learning how to perform first aid or CPR in order to treat injuries and save lives, the Red Cross offers onsite training as well as online training to meet the needs of the general public, first responders and healthcare providers.
We provide the following types of classes:
- Adult First Aid/CPR/AED
- CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and Health Care Providers
- Family First Aid and CPR – Adult and Pediatric
- Babysitting Training
- Advanced Child Care Training
- Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Auto-Injector
- First Aid, Health and Safety for Coaches
- Browse All Our Classes