This program provides social activities and serves approximately 850 hot, nutritionally-balanced meals each weekday at noon to residents age 60 or older in Butler, Harvey and Sedgwick counties.
There are 12 senior dining centers in Wichita. Ten others operate in Augusta, Cheney, Clearwater, Derby, El Dorado, Halstead, Haysville, Mulvane, Newton and Park City. It is funded under the Older Americans Act through the Central Plains Area Agency on Aging and the Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services.
To make a meal reservation, call (316) 219-4020. To inquire about home delivered meals, call (316) 219-4026. Meals are provided by reservation only and on a donation basis. Suggested donation is $2.00 per meal.
- 640 Osage, Augusta
- 516 N. Main, Cheney
- 611 W. Mulberry, Derby
- 210 E. 2nd, El Dorado
- 521 Poplar, Halstead
- 160 E. Karla, Haysville
- 628 E. Mulvane St., Mulvane
- 122 E. 6th St., Newton
- 6110 N. Hydraulic, Park City
- Edgemoor, 5815 E. 9th, Wichita
- Evergreen, 2700 Woodland, Wichita
- Guadalupe, 940 S. St. Francis, Wichita
- Houston Center, 2245 S. Broadway, Wichita
- La Familia, 841 W. 21st Street, Wichita
- Linwood, 1901 S. Kansas, Wichita
- Maple Gardens, 10200 W. Maple, Wichita
- McAdams, 1329 E. 16th Street, Wichita
- Northeast, 2121 E. 21st. Street, Wichita
- Oaklawn, 2937 Oaklawn Dr., Wichita
- Orchard Park, 4808 W. 9th Street, Wichita
- Sheridan Village, 1051 S. Bluffview, Wichita