- Louisville Area Chapter
- Western Kentucky Chapter
- South Central Kentucky Chapter
- Bluegrass Chapter
- Eastern Kentucky Chapter
Red Cross Services are provided throughout Kentucky thanks to the generous commitment of thousands of local volunteers who:
- Help individuals and communities prepare for, respond to and recover from disasters
- Teach lifesaving skills to tens of thousands of individuals
- Offer support to U.S. service members and their families in Kentucky and across the world
- And provide lifesaving information to immigrant and migrant communities, promote international Humanitarian Law and reconnect families separated by war or disaster.
4,000Volunteers generously donated time carry out the Red Cross mission
1,474Families provided with shelter, food, comfort and home after a disaster
12,953People prepared for emergencies through free community programs
30,000Individuals trained in lifesaving skills such as CPR and first aid
26,000Military families connected with service members through Louisville Call Center
103,000Blood donations collected throughout Kentucky Region communities
The Louisville Area Chapter serves as the Regional Chapter for the Kentucky Region, providing disaster leadership for the region and support for five chapters in Kentucky.
As a chapter, the Louisville Area Chapter serves 17 counties in Kentucky and Southern Indiana: Anderson, Bullitt, Carroll, Clark (IN), Floyd (IN), Franklin, Gallatin, Harrison (IN), Henry, Jefferson, Nelson, Oldham, Owen, Shelby, Spencer, Trimble and Washington.