Chief Executive Officer
Jennifer Adrio began her non-profit career with the American Red Cross over 25 years ago and joined the Red Cross Louisville Area Chapter in 2013 after working with Metro United Way for over 23 years. She served as United Way’s Executive Vice President from 2000 to 2013. During her tenure at United Way, the organization received several national awards for initiatives in increasing revenues in planned giving and major gift programs.
Jennifer has a B.B.A. in marketing from the University of Iowa. She is an experienced leader and well regarded for her fundraising ability throughout the Louisville area. Having worked closely with the Red Cross during her tenure at United Way, she has long held an appreciation for the importance of Red Cross services.
- Rick Sheehy - Chief Operating Officer
- Dan Wirth - Regional Disaster Program Officer
- Jeremy Jarvi - Chief Development Officer
- Amber Youngblood - Senior Director Communications
- Lori Medley - Director Volunteer Resources
- May Giulitto - Director Service to Armed Forces
- Evelyn Miller - Executive Director, Western Kentucky Chapter
- Jennifer Capps - Executive Director, South Central Kentucky Chapter
- Tawanda Lewis Owsley - Executive Director, Bluegrass Area Chapter
- Joanna King - Executive Director, Eastern Kentucky Chapter