More than twice a day the American Red Cross of the Greater Chesapeake Region provides basic needs to Maryland families after disasters such as emergency shelter, food, clothing and counseling thanks to major support from donors to the United Way campaigns in Maryland.
Each day the Red Cross also provides lifesaving blood to area hospitals; teaches lifesaving skills; and supports military members and their families.
- Maryland Charities Campaign: #8003
- Combined Federal Campaign – National Capital Area: #46542
- Combined Federal Campaign – Chesapeake Bay Region: #46542
- Combined Federal Campaign – Eastern Panhandle: #46542
- Combined Charities Campaign: #8003
- United Way of Central Maryland: #3
- Combined Federal Campaign: #51888
- Combined Charities Campaign: #0103
- United Way Frederick County: American Red Cross - Frederick County
- Washington County - Maryland Charities Campaign: #2073
- Combined Federal Campaign - National Capital Area: #55563
- Combined Federal Campaign - Eastern Panhandle: #55563