The Tiffany Circle is a society of women leaders and philanthropists. By investing $10,000 or more annually in the American Red Cross of Massachusetts, Tiffany Circle members follow in the footsteps of a long line of women leaders who have helped the Red Cross serve the American public through times of war and peace with disaster assistance, blood collection, safety training, and countless other community assistance services. Members of the Tiffany Circle save lives, change lives, and strengthen their local communities through a focused investment of their time, talent and treasure.
The Tiffany Circle of the American Red Cross of Massachusetts was founded in 2006. The members of the Massachusetts Tiffany Circle form a powerful network of women who see the results of their investments through the humanitarian work of the Massachusetts Region. They demonstrate their compassion for others through Red Cross volunteer work, build relationships with other community leaders, and inspire future generations to give their time, talent and resources to ensure there will always be an American Red Cross of Massachusetts for those in need.
To learn more about the Tiffany Circle and how you can become a part of this society of women donors, contact Nury Valerin, (857) 270-1591.
- Opportunities to participate in hands-on local mission experiences including the Home Fire Preparedness Campaign and other volunteer activities. These are organized through local chapters and regions.
- Invitation to a Women’s Leadership Summit in Washington, D.C. held at the national headquarters for the American Red Cross. This national event offers members the opportunity to enhance their philanthropic leadership through educational and inspirational sessions led by prominent speakers. Members meet fellow philanthropists from around the world and share Red Cross stories and best practices.
- Subscription to the Tiffany Circle e-newsletter, The Torch, which is circulated every other month. The newsletter includes recent program updates, chapter and member news and any national event invitations.
- Access to The Source, a social media website exclusively for Tiffany Circle members. This members-only site includes member profiles, events, updates, blog, photos and more.
- Invitation to annual “State of the Red Cross” call. Tiffany Circle members are invited to this call hosted by American Red Cross President and CEO Gail McGovern. This is typically hosted in the spring.
- On those occasions of disaster or critical breaking news of the American Red Cross, a National Update Call will be created to include our Tiffany Circle members.
- Recognition by the local chapter on a Donor Roll Call