THE RED CROSS IS AVAILABLE TO YOU 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK!
* IF YOU NEED EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE FROM THE RED CROSS, CALL: 1-800-774-6066
The American Red Cross – Michigan Region plays a key role during crisis situations, by providing a network of services, including: community preparedness, disaster response and family recovery. The Red Cross engages in daily efforts to assist families in creating disaster plans and provide relief to families who suffered a house fire or other disaster. Our goal is to build a more resilient Michigan.
American Red Cross Disaster Cycle Services, along with the help of those who volunteer time and resources, provides immediate emergency relief following disasters in the form of:
- Emergency food, clothing, temporary shelter and personal care items to disaster victims
- Facilitating inquiries from concerned family members outside the disaster area
- Providing referrals to additional agencies for long-term humanitarian needs
- Delivery of emergency services outside of Michigan, as needed when major disasters strike