From our offices in Detroit, to locations in Riverview, Livonia, Waterford and Warren, we serve the people, businesses and communities of Wayne, Macomb and Oakland counties.
Chapters within the Southeastern Michigan Region, include:
- Washtenaw-Lenawee County Chapter
- Monroe County Chapter
- St. Clair County Chapter
Are you interested in learning how to perform CPR or treat injuries using First Aid? The Red Cross offers versatile training options (including onsite and online training) to meet the needs of the general public, workplace responders, professional responders and healthcare providers.
Types of classes we provide include:
- Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
- CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and Health Care Providers
- Family First Aid and CPR – Adult and Pediatric
- Babysitting Training
- Advanced Child Care Training
- Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Auto-Injector
- First Aid, Health and Safety for Coaches
- Browse All Our Classes