The Mississippi Region of the Red Cross welcomed Ivy Williams as the Mississippi Chief Executive Officer in early January 2016. Ivy has deep roots in the community and has more than 25 years in banking, finance, human resources, university education and leadership in both private and public sectors.
Williams holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Southern University in Baton Rouge, LA. He also holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Jackson State University in Jackson, Mississippi. Williams resides in Ridgeland, MS with his wife, Christiana Williams, and their daughter Emma.
Williams is located Flowood, Mississippi office and will also serve as the Executive Director for the Southwest Chapter of Mississippi which covers central Mississippi.
- Robert “Bob” Devaney, Regional Disaster Program Officer, 601-353-5442
- Anna Rogers, Regional Communications Director, 601-353-5442
- Rachel Word, Chief Operations Officer, 205-936-2847
- Jay Huffstatler, Chief Development Officer, 228-896-3146
- Jeremy Vanover, LA and MS Information Technology Manager, 866-964-5509
- Kris Adams, Service to the Armed Forces Regional Director, 601-353-5442
- Marty McMahan, Chair, Hattiesburg
- Henry Cobb, Vice Chair, Tupelo
- Wiley Jones, Secretary, Natchez
- Curt Goldacker, Meridian
- Sam Alsgood, Pascagoula
- Charles Hampton, Louisville
- Gloria Johnson, Madisons
- Buddy McClain, Jr., Ridgeland
- Lynn Fitch, Jackson
- Ruth Adams Ball, Oxford