- Emergency communication messages.
- Casualty assistance and transportation financial assistance.
- Access to emergency financial assistance.
- Support to military families as a partner of the Department of Defense Joint Family Support Assistance Program (JFSAP).
- Volunteer services in military and veterans hospitals and clinics.
- Additional information and referral to partnering organizations.
- Listen to an audio clip on Montana's Service to Armed Forces. (recorded in Missoula)
To request assistance from the American Red Cross call 1-877-272-7337 and ask to speak to a military caseworker. Make sure you have the following information available:
- Social Security Number
- Date of birth
- Branch of service
- Military phone number
- Military address (city, base and zip or APO)
To learn more about the Red Cross Service to the Armed Forces programs, view the following resources: