Northeastern New York Real Heroes
SAVE THE DATE!
About the Event
On Thursday, November 2, the American Red Cross of Northeastern New York will honor a new class of “Real Heroes” – individuals whose acts of service and bravery have helped save lives in our community. Help identify the people who should be recognized at the 2017 Real Heroes Breakfast by nominating a hero in your life!
Real Heroes can be nominated in six unique categories: Adult Good Samaritan, Youth Good Samaritan, Blood Donor Hero, Emergency Relief Hero, Life Saving Hero and Military Hero. Additional criteria and explanations of award categories are included on the nomination form. Click here to submit a nomination.
You can support the Red Cross and help us honor local heroes as a sponsor of the Real Heroes Breakfast. For more information, please contact Kaitlyn Van Dyke at (518) 694-5108 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to celebrating Real Heroes with you on November 2!
Past RecipientsWatch videos of our past Real Heroes
2015 Real Heroes
- Thomas Bielawski – Blood Donor Hero
- Wilma Schmeler – Blood Donor Hero
- Rachel Maitino – Youth Good Samaritan
- Tim McSweeney & Jim Scott – Emergency Relief Heroes
- Barry Feinman – Military Hero
- Jim Marco – Life Saving Hero
2016 Real Heroes
- Philip Kopach – Blood Donor Hero
- Brandon Smith – Adult Good Samaritan
- Avery Moses – Emergency Relief Hero
- Paul Mosseau – Military Hero
- Clifton Park Halfmoon EMS Teams – Life Saving Heroes
- Michael Woods & Joseph Valiquette – Life Saving Heroes