If you’re passionate about helping people and looking for a volunteer career with a visionary humanitarian organization, you can make a difference with the American Red Cross.
Red Cross values provide the foundation for the high standards to which we hold ourselves in our daily interactions with those inside and outside the organization.
- Compassionate. We are dedicated to improving the lives of those we serve and to treating each other with care and respect.
- Collaborative. We work together as One Red Cross family, in partnership with other organizations, and embrace diversity and inclusiveness.
- Creative. We seek new ideas, are open to change and always look for better ways to serve those in need.
- Credible. We act with integrity, are transparent guardians of the public trust and honor our promises.
- Committed. We hold ourselves accountable for defining and meeting clear objectives, delivering on our mission and being careful stewards our donor dollars.
Red Cross volunteers are ordinary individuals who are empowered to do extraordinary things.
Take the first step to becoming a volunteer with the American Red Cross Greater New York Region by clicking on one of the links below.
If you are adult above the age of 18, please use one of these forms to sign-up to volunteer with us.
The American Red Cross Greater New York Region welcomes volunteer groups. Religious groups, civic clubs, organizations and businesses alike can mobilize their members and employees to support the services we provide to local communities—disaster response, preparedness education and community resiliency.
If you are under 17 years old and would like to become an American Red Cross Youth Volunteer in Greater New York, please complete and submit the Youth Volunteer Application.
The American Red Cross Greater New York Region offers exceptional undergraduate and graduate students an engaging internship experience. Interns are matched with a specific department where they work on advancing critical projects.