Sign up for local Volunteer Orientation and Volunteer Connection workshops where you will meet other prospective and general volunteers and get your questions answered.
Driven by our mission to prevent and alleviate human suffering in the face of emergencies, the Eastern North Carolina Region strives to have all Red Cross volunteers qualify to be Disaster Responders, so in the event of a local disaster we can easily mobilize volunteers who wish to engage in response and relief efforts.
During the Volunteer Orientation you will receive an overview of the Eastern North Carolina Region’s volunteer opportunities and learn about the Red Cross organization. Additionally, you will receive basic information on how to get started with training and learning about how Volunteer Connection is used to engage volunteers.
- Eastern North Carolina Region - Sandy Stewart, Regional Volunteer Services Officer, 919- 231-1607
- Eastern North Carolina Region - Wendy Flynn, Regional Volunteer Relations Manager, 910-610-8887
- Cape Fear Area , MCAS Camp LeJeune, MCAS New River, Seymour Johnson AFB and Cherry Point Naval Hospital - Kelly Van Houten, Senior Volunteer Specialist, 910-762-2683 ext. 360
- Central North Carolina Area - Jeffrey Isaacson, Senior Volunteer Specialist, 919- 489-6541 ext 4120
- Northeastern Area - Tammy Forrester, Senior Volunteer Specialist, 919- 221-6156
- Sandhills Area - Tracey Kohut, Senior Volunteer Specialist, 910-867-8151 ext 30
- Triangle Area - Jennifer VanGundy, Senior Volunteer Specialist, 919- 231-1607