Amy joined the American Red Cross as Chief Executive Officer of the Cascades Region in August 2014 after more than 10 years leading large, complex organizations at the state and federal level. Most recently, as Chief of Staff of the White House Office of Management and Budget, Amy helped manage the Federal office responsible for developing the President’s annual budget and setting fiscal and management policies for more than 100 agencies across the Executive Branch.
As Chief of Staff of the Department of Homeland Security, Amy oversaw operations and policy development for the third largest Department in the Federal Government with 240,000 employees in more than 75 countries around the world; managed the Department’s $60 billion annual budget; and led response efforts and crisis communications to a variety of natural disasters and national security threats including Hurricane Sandy, BP Oil Spill, Boston Marathon bombing and attempted Christmas Day airplane attack.
Previously, as Director of Policy in Arizona Governor Napolitano’s Office, Amy worked with 40 state agencies to balance the state’s budget and implement new initiatives in education, health care, transportation, and economic development. Amy began her career in the Arizona nonprofit community, leading youth development and service learning programs. She graduated from the University of Arizona with a degree in Public Administration/ Public Finance, and is a Truman Scholar.
Chief Development Officer
Regional Disaster Program Officer
Director of Communications
Laurie M. Conroy
Volunteer Services Officer
Executive Director, Southwest Washington Chapter
Executive Director, Central and Eastern Oregon Chapter
Executive Director, Southwest Oregon Chapter
Shawn Narancich, CFA, is a member of the equity team at Ferguson Wellman Capital Management. As a chartered financial analyst he manages the consumer discretionary sector domestically and assists in managing U.S. consumer staples. Narancich authors Weekly Market Makers, which is the lead category of Ferguson Wellman’s To Coin a Phrase web log.
Prior to joining Ferguson Wellman, Narancich was an investment analyst and vice president at Chittenden Corporation in Burlington, Vermont, and a senior corporate financial analyst at Stancorp Financial Group. Previously, he was a vice president and portfolio manager with Wells Fargo and an equity research analyst with D.A. Davidson & Co.
Narancich received B.S. degrees in accounting and business administration from College of Great Falls and is a member of the CFA Institute and the CFA Institute Society of Portland.
- Dave Lamb - Western Region General Manager, Portland General Electric
- Debbie Guerra - Emergency Manager, Pacific Power
- Erin Janssens - Fire Chief, Portland Fire & Rescue
- Fern Winkler Schlesinger - Portland Public Schools
- Fred Coccodrilli - Legal Counsel, Oregon Health & Science University
- Jennifer Van Houten - Senior Vice President, U.S. Bank
- Louisa Awbery - General Merchandise Manager, Fred Meyer
- Jim Meurer - Financial Advisor, Axa Advisors
- Joe Ohama - Emergency Manager, Tektronix
- John Tamerlano - General Manager, KATU TV
- Kelly Meltzer - Attorney, Slinde Nelson Stratford
- Kelley Okolita - Director of Disaster Services & Recovery, Regence
- Michael Redlin - Retired
- Raghu Valluri - Standard
- Scott Burns - Portland State University
- Shawn Narancich - Vice President, Ferguson Wellman
- Tripp Robinson - Readiness, Response & Recovery Manager, Intel Corporation
- William Sing - Portland State University