Pictured above: Bobbie Nau, Soraya McClelland and National Tiffany Circle Co-chair Julia Bianchi
The Tiffany Circle is a society of women leaders and philanthropists who invest $10,000 annually in the American Red Cross of Greater Houston. Tiffany Circle members follow in the footsteps of a long line of women leaders who have helped the Red Cross serve the American public through times of war and peace with disaster assistance, safety training, and countless other community assistance services. Members of the Tiffany Circle save lives, change lives, and strengthen their local communities.
The Tiffany Circle of the American Red Cross of Greater Houston was founded in 2008. The members of the Greater Houston Area Tiffany Circle form a powerful network of women who see the results of their investments through the humanitarian work of the Greater Houston Area chapter. They demonstrate their compassion for others through Red Cross volunteer work, build relationships with other community leaders, and inspire future generations to give their time, talent and resources to ensure there will always be an American Red Cross of Greater Houston for those that have nowhere else to turn.
- The Torch e-newsletter– circulated every 6 weeks to all Tiffany Circle members across the country, The Torch includes program updates, member news and invitations to national events.
- The Source – a social media site exclusively for Tiffany Circle members. The site includes a directory of members and opportunities for networking between members throughout the year.
- A Tiffany & Co. bracelet and charm – this exclusive jewelry is given to all new Tiffany Circle donors. Each year renewing members will receive a new Tiffany & Co. charm, customize for the Red Cross by Tiffany & Co, to add to your bracelet.
- Exclusive Updates – during times of major disasters or breaking news from the American Red Cross, a National Update Call will be available for Tiffany Circle Members.
- Annual Women’s Leadership Summit – all active Tiffany Circle members are invited to a Women’s Leadership Summit held every year in Washington, D.C. This event is hosted by Bonnie McElveen-Hunter, chairman of the Board of Governors, and the National Chair of the Tiffany Circle, and features presentations by prominent and inspiring women leaders in nationally known venues.
- And More - Local networking and volunteer opportunities