The American Red Cross Ready RatingTM program is a FREE, self-paced, membership program designed to help businesses, organizations and schools become better prepared for emergencies. It is aligned with the federal government’s private sector preparedness standards (PS-Prep) and is delivered through a Red Cross branded website at ReadyRating.org. Ready Rating members complete a confidential assessment of their current readiness level for emergencies and receive immediate, customized feedback with tips and resources for them to improve their readiness scores.
Your Business Can Invest In the Welfare of Our Community
- Does your company have a plan in place to keep your business running should a disaster hit our community?
- Has your staff been trained in CPR, first aid, AED or disaster preparedness within the last year?
- Does your company host blood drives?
- Has the American Red Cross helped a staff member or his or her family during military service?
- Are your employees interested in volunteer opportunities that make a real difference?