Emergencies can occur at anytime and anyplace. The National Capital Region provides disaster education presentations to over 29,000 individuals in the community to prevent prepare for and recover from disasters or other life-threatening emergencies. Contact us to find out more about Disaster Preparedness Education and Resources. Preparedness encompasses many things. Find out more about how to better prepare your family or business.
- Does your company have a plan in place to keep your business running should a disaster hit our community?
- Has your staff been trained in CPR, first aid, AED or disaster preparedness within the last year?
- Does your company host blood drives?
- Has the American Red Cross helped a staff member or his or her family during military service?
- Are your employees interested in volunteer opportunities that make a real difference?