Whether you are a business owner, a manager or an employee, disaster preparedness is critical to your bottom-line and to the welfare of your fellow employees.
How prepared is your business?
- If your employees aren't prepared at home, they're probably not coming into work when an emergency strikes.
- Power outages, brown-outs or surges can affect your daily business operations.
- A flood might not put your business under water, but it could prevent customers and supplies from reaching you.
- As many as 40% of small businesses do not reopen following a major disaster like a flood or earthquake?
- Most natural disasters strike quickly, with little or no warning.
- The hands-on training will help prepare your associates for inevitable emergencies and unthinkable events.
- The program addresses both personal and workplace emergency preparedness as well as business continuity planning.
- Each participant receives an information packet.
- Class participants earn special savings at our online store.
Red Cross workplace training can be customized around your choice of topics--earthquakes, pandemic flu, business continuity planning and more.
For more information or to schedule a disaster preparedness presentation, please contact your local Red Cross chapter.