From our main office in Seattle, to locations in Bremerton, we serve in the people, businesses and communities of King, Kitsap and North Mason counties.
Whether you desire to learn how to perform CPR, or master the administration of first aid, the Red Cross offers onsite and online training to meet the needs of the general public, workplace responders, professional responders and healthcare providers.
Below are examples of the types of classes we provide:
- Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
- CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and Health Care Providers
- Family First Aid and CPR – Adult and Pediatric
- Babysitting Training
- Advanced Child Care Training
- Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Auto-Injector
- First Aid, Health and Safety for Coaches
- Browse All Our Classes