Contact Us

If you are experiencing or have experienced a disaster and need the assistance of the Red Cross, please call your area office or the after-hours emergency line, and local volunteers in your community will be dispatched to help meet your needs. For information about trainings, scroll to the Take a Class section.

Headquarters - Serving all of Wyoming

Headquarters - Physical Address
5500 Bishop Blvd
Cheyenne, WY 82001
Phone: (307) 638-8906

Mailing Address
P.O. Box 586
Cheyenne, WY 82003

After Hours Emergencies: (307) 222-8272
If you cannot get a hold of your particular branch representative and you have a emergency, please call the state duty officer at 307-421-0630

Facebook Page

Southern Wyoming
Serving: Laramie, Albany, Platte, Goshen Carbon, Sweetwater, Uinta and Lincoln counties
P.O. Box 586
Cheyenne, WY 82003
Phone:(307) 763-2230
After Hours Emergencies: (307) 222-8272

Central Wyoming
Serving: the Wind River Indian Reservation and Niobrara, Converse, Natrona, Fremont, Sublette and Teton counties
318 West B Street
Casper, WY 82601
Phone: (307) 237-8436
After Hours Emergencies: (307) 222-8272

Northern Wyoming
Serving: Crook, Weston, Campbell, Johnson, Sheridan, Washakie, Big Horn, Park and Hot Springs counties
Gillette, WY 82717
Phone: (307) 686-8407
After Hours Emergencies: (307) 222-8272

Service to the Armed Forces

If you are a member of the military or have a loved one in the military and have an emergency, call anytime day or night: (877) 272-7337. You may also call (307) 638-8906 during business hours in Wyoming.

Take a Class

Need a class?

Call 1800-Red-Cross (1-800-733-2767) Health and Safety option

Sign up online at

Need to train a group?
Call 1800-Red-Cross (1-800-733-2767) Health and Safety option
Already an instructor?
Call 1800-Red-Cross (1-800-733-2767) Health and Safety option. Ask to speak to the instructor support group agents.

Mail your rosters to:
American Red Cross
c/o TeleTech
1648 Mall Run Road
Uniontown, PA 15401
Want to become an instructor?

    You have 3 options:

  • 1) You are already working for an Authorized Provider. Contact your Sales Representative to add you to the agreement and get enrolled in an instructor class.
  • 2) Become a Licensed Training Provider. First you will need to fill out the application After you are approved they will set you up in your instructor class.
  • 3) Become a volunteer. Contact your local chapter to fill out the volunteer application and get started!

Contact us with inquiries

You have error(s):