- All components of the campaign name should be capitalized.
- The campaign website is redcross.org/GivingDay
- Use the Giving Day hashtag, #help1family, in all social posts to draw attention to the day.
- Other components of the value proposition:
- Umbrella messaging; If we each #help1family, think of what we could do.
- Tagline: Make an impact. #help1family
- Unrelated usage of phrases like “make an impact” should not be capitalized in general campaign messaging.
- In cases where both logos are present, the event can be referred to by short campaign name alone, Giving Day.
- In cases where no logos are present, or when the campaign is referenced for the first time, written identifiers should describe the campaign name and event date, American Red Cross Giving Day, April 21, 2016.
Nearly every eight minutes, a family loses everything to a home fire or other disaster—the roof over their heads, their clothes and their most cherished possessions. But you can help during those first devastating hours. Your gift can provide hope and urgent relief, like food, shelter and other essentials to people who need it most. [COMPANY] is proud to be a partner of the Red Cross. On April 21, unite with us and thousands of people like you on American Red Cross Giving Day to make a difference. #help1family. Visit redcross.org/GivingDay for information on how you can support.
American Red Cross volunteers and staff stand ready to provide essential aid in our community when a disaster strikes. The support and generosity of donors and partners enables the Red Cross to respond to a disaster nearly every eight minutes. We need you to be a part of Red Cross Giving Day on April 21, 2016. Red Cross Giving Day is an opportunity for us to provide hope and urgent relief, like food, shelter and other essentials to people who need it most during those first devastating hours. [COMPANY] is proud to support. If we each #help1family, think of what we could do. Visit redcross.org/GivingDay to learn more.
Nearly every eight minutes, a family loses everything to a home fire or other disaster. But you can ensure they get the help they need during those first devastating hours. Join us on Giving Day and #help1family! Share stories of hope online with your friends, family and coworkers. Tweet and share on Facebook with #help1family. On April 21, 2016, unite with thousands of people like you to bring help and hope. Make an online gift and help spread the word. Visit redcross.org/GivingDay to learn more