You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Blaze guts house in Martinsville

The Red Cross is helping the family of three with financial assistance for meals, clothing and hotel accommodations.

The American Red Cross responded Thursday morning to a house fire on Stultz Road in Martinsville. The Red Cross is helping the family of three with financial assistance for meals, clothing and hotel accommodations. Red Cross disaster workers will continue to follow up with the family to help them with additional resources and referrals.

You can read more about the fire in the newspaper article in the Martinsville Bulletin.