You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Red Cross Volunteers Called to House Fire in Caldwell

Idaho House Fire

The American Red Cross of Greater Idaho responded today to a house fire in Caldwell. Disaster volunteers were on the scene to assist two families who were affected by the fire. The six adults lost three pet cats. Red Cross caseworkers provided the families with blankets and personal items and funds for food, clothing and seasonal jackets to meet their immediate needs, as well as five night’s stay in a local motel.