The Southeast Georgia Chapter of the American Red Cross offers trained presenters to speak at community groups, businesses, and organizations on a variety of topics. Volunteers give presentations at locations throughout our 23 county areas. Through the Red Cross the speakers connect with community members and organizations to inform them about the valuable services we provide. Speaker presentations can be customized to meet the needs of your organization or audience.
What Are Our Topics:
• Red Cross Services- An Overview of Red Cross Services
• Be Red Cross Ready- 3 Easy steps to personal and family emergency preparedness
• Disaster Preparedness- How to prepare and respond to specific types of disaster (ex. Hurricane, flood, tornado, fire)
• Get to Know Us Before You Need Us- An overview of Red Cross services provided to the military men and women
• International Services- Topics include the Geneva Conventions and activities under the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
• Volunteering with the Red Cross- Topics include an overview of the services the Red Cross provides and the wide range of roles that volunteers play in providing those services
• Health and Safety Topics- Overview of our Programs & Training
• Other- Please indicate the subject material you are requesting in the additional information section below
How to Request a Speaker
You can request a speaker by calling the Southeast Georgia Chapter of the American Red Cross at 912-651-5300.