You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Volunteer Called to Stites Trailer Fire

Idaho Trailer Fire

The American Red Cross of Greater Idaho responded today to a trailer fire that happened yesterday in the 200 block of Sally Ann Road in Stites. Disaster volunteers assisted three people from the home, two that were taken to the hospital.

As of Sunday afternoon, one woman was released, having been overcome by smoke inhalation. One man remained in the hospital with burns. The family lost nine dogs. The trailer was a total loss. Red Cross caseworkers provided the family with blankets and personal health items and funds for food, clothing and seasonal jackets to meet their immediate needs, as well as five nights’ stay in a local motel.