The American Red Cross Mile High Chapter has elected eight new members to its board of directors. The members will begin their terms effective July 1, 2014.
The newly elected board members are:
- Daniel Barry, Senior Vice President, Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
- Dale Flanders, Mile High Chapter volunteer
- Byron Grandy, Vice President & General Manager, KMGH-TV
- Jeff Hochstadt, Senior Vice President of Finance, Western Union
- Omar Jabara, Group Executive, Newmont Mining Corporation
- Ellen Sandberg, Executive Director, CH2M HILL Foundation
- Elena Sirpolaidis, CEO, EON Office
- Deirdre Wildman, Senior Event Designer/Hospitalitarian, Catering by Design.
“We are thrilled to have this high-caliber roster of community members adding to the strategy and effectiveness of the Red Cross in Colorado,” said Gino Greco, CEO of the American Red Cross Colorado & Wyoming Region.