The American Red Cross provides immediate emergency relief and emotional support to all individuals, families, neighborhoods or communities suffering loss due to natural and man-made disasters. Below is a listing of 24-hour Emergency phone numbers to call in New Mexico and El Paso.
American Red Cross of (northern) New Mexico
• Northwest: San Juan, McKinley, Cibola, Catron counties call the Farmington Red Cross Office at 505-325-9605
• North Central:Rio Arriba, Las Alamos, Santa Fe, San Miguel, Colfax, Union, Harding, Mora, Taos counties call the Santa Fe Red Cross Office at 505-424-1611
• ABQ Metro Area: Sandoval, Bernalillo, Torrance, Valencia and Socorro counties call the ABQ office at 505-265-8514
American Red Cross of El Paso and Southern New Mexico
• Southeast: Guadeloupe, De Baca, Curry, Quay, Roosevelt, Lea, Eddy, Chaves, Lincoln counties call the Roswell office at 575-622-4370
• Southwest: Otero, Dona Ana, Sierra, Luna, Hidalgo, Grants counties call the Las Cruces office at 575-526-2631
• Texas: El Paso, Hudspeth, Culberson counties call the El Paso Office at 915-592-0208
If calling after hours, all Chapter numbers connect directly to 1-800-Red-Cross and are answered by Red Cross Volunteers.