Get your daily dose of “iron” at the 10th Annual Chip-In for the Red Cross on Friday, Oct. 13, 2017, at River Ridge Golf Club in Raleigh. Check-in and breakfast begin at 8 a.m., with the tournament starting at 9 a.m.
The day features:
* Breakfast and lunch buffet
* Beverages and snacks during play
* Captain’s Choice Scramble
* Special Events Mulligan Package: Mulligan, Red Tee, Guess the Distance, $10,000 Team Putting and Golf Ball Launcher
* Safelite Hit the Windshield
* Longest Drive
* Hole-In-One contest and Closest to the Pin contest
* Champion Long Drive Hitter
* Prizes, Raffle and Silent Auction
* Grand putt - hole-in-one
To register, contact Mira Batchelor at 919-277-2802 or email Mira.Batchelor@RedCross.org.