As one of the premiere fundraising events in the Washington, DC area, the Red Tee Golf Tournament benefiting the American Red Cross raises awareness, friends and funds to respond to disasters in our community and beyond, when and where needed. In addition, this tournament helps support the men and women of the military and their families. Funds raised are transformed into services delivered every day in our community.
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Registration 8:00 am
Reception and Auction 3:00 pm
Contact Art Shaw at 703.744.0738 or
email@example.com for more information
For a detailed description of all sponsorship opportunities, download our Sponsorship Packet.
• Hot breakfast before play begins
• Tee gifts valued around $170 per player
• Grilled lunch on the course with unlimited beverages
• Reception with food and open bar following the tournament
• Silent auction, which includes golf packages, wine selections, restaurant dining and more
• Prizes for putting, longest drive, closest to the pin, and hole in two!
Note: approximately 50% of your registration fee is tax deductible.