“Party with a purpose” when you attend this one of a kind gala at the Please Touch Museum at Memorial Hall. Dancing, a live band, a silent auction, and a unique restaurant competition are just some of the experiences that guests will be able to enjoy. All funds raised support the Red Cross House – Center for Disaster Recovery and local disaster relief. For more information, please call (215) 405-8530.
VIP LOUNGE Don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of the “all new” 2014 Red Ball VIP Lounge. The 2014 Red Ball VIP Lounge will feature fabulous Italian cuisine by Catelli Duo and exciting entertainment. A limited amount of tickets will be available and these tickets won’t last long.
ENTERTAINMENT Dance the night away at the 2014 Red Ball to music by the CTO Band. Since our very first Red Ball, the CTO Band has rocked the house and filled the dance floor.
SPECIAL OFFER Visit Black Tie Philadelphia in Center City and rent your Red Ball Tuxedo for $59.99, or receive 25% off any purchase when you mention the Red Ball.
Leon A LaRosa Jr., LaRosa & Associates – Chair
Tom Nathan, Comcast - Co-Chair
• Erin Allard, The Bancorp Company
• Cassandra Bailey, Slice Communications
• Jana Challenger
• Natalie Coney, American Red Cross
• Mitchel Craddle, Maduro Cigar Club
• Christina DelVecchio Tuller, Guardian Life Insurance Company
• William H. Donahue, Jr., Transitions Mediation Center
• Cindy Jensen
• Veronica Katz, ebay
• Patti Klein, The Restaurant Collection
• Paul C. Koenig, Jr., Lincoln Financial Group
• Kenneth Krenicky, Esq., Core Risks Ltd.
• Chad Lassiter, American Red Cross
• Mary Ann Milner, American Red Cross
• Patrick Mullen, Conestoga Bank
• Irene Myers
• Aaron Nocks, Peace a Pizza
• Jeffrey T. Pender, Maduro Cigar Club
• Kenneth Pina, Esq., Core Risks Ltd.
• Linda Rosanio, The Star Group
• Jacquelyn A. Ruby, Four Seasons
• Jessica Scott, Independent Marketing & Events Consultant
• Heather Steiger, Synergema
• Ty Stone-Adams, Macy's
• John Walker, KPMG LLP
• Dave Warren, Maduro Cigar Club
• Bruce Weintraub, Weintraub Telecomm LLC
• Lori Young, Exelon