What is Crowdrise?
Whether you're donating blood, running in a marathon, donating your birthday for charity, doing a tribute or anything else, Crowdrise enables you to create a personal fundraising page to track donations, update content and ask your friends and family to support your favorite charity.
The Crowdrise tool provides a fun and easy way to raise money in support of the American Red Cross. You can help people affected by disasters like tornadoes, floods and other crises by fundraising or making a donation to American Red Cross Disaster Relief. Your gift enables the Red Cross to prepare for and provide shelter, food, emotional support and other assistance in response to disasters. Your financial support can also help the Red Cross continue to provide lifesaving blood and blood products to those in need.
- Select the “Manage Campaign” tab to send a personalized message to your friends and family with a link to your fundraising page and asking them to support your fundraiser. You can send a message via Email, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
- Donate to your own fundraiser so that friends and family will see that you donated which will make them more likely to donate too.
- Once the donations are processed, your donors will receive a confirmation page and a tax-receipt acknowledging their gift from Network for Good, who processes donations made on the Crowdrise tool.
- Make sure to thank all of the people who supported your fundraiser and know that the Red Cross thanks them too.
- Give yourself a huge pat on the back, You are helping to save lives! Know that your support is invaluable and that you are making a huge impact.
- For support creating/updating/deleting a fundraising page, contact Crowdrise Customer Service: email@example.com
- For questions about donations and tax receipts, contact Network for Good Customer Service: http://www1.networkforgood.org/contact-us
- To learn more about fundraising for the American Red Cross, visit: http://www.redcross.org/support/donating-fundraising/fundraising-licensing
- For general Red Cross inquiries, visit: http://www.redcross.org/contact-us/general-inquiry