Do you have questions about texting REDCROSS to 90999? Please see below for information.
Your help is urgently needed to continue to support recent relief efforts. Getting supplies, meals and water into affected areas is the top priority. Since the beginning of the Sandy relief effort:
- The Red Cross has provided more than 58,000 overnight shelter stays in more than 250 Red Cross shelters.
- More than 5,350 Red Cross workers have been assigned to operations from Virginia to Rhode Island, with the majority in Greater New York and throughout New Jersey.
- More than 1 million meals and snacks have been served.
- The Red Cross has distributed more than 60,200 relief items such as clean-up kits and hygiene kits.
Please Donate Today
Financial donations make the greatest and most immediate impact, helping the Red Cross provide shelter, food, emotional support and other assistance to those affected by disasters such as Hurricane Sandy.
- Text REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation.
- Donate via RedCross.org to make a donation of any amount.
Important Information for Text Donors
You can make a $10.00 donation to the American Red Cross. Charges will appear on your wireless bill, or be deducted from your prepaid balance. All purchases must be authorized by account holder. Must be 18 years of age or have parental permission to participate. Message and Data Rates May Apply. Text STOP to 90999 to STOP. Text HELP to 90999 for HELP. Full Terms: www.mGive.org/T.
AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, Sprint, Nextel, Alltel, Virgin Mobile, US Cell, Cricket, Cincinnati Bell, Cellular South, Cellcom, nTelos, Plateau Wireless, Pocket Communications, Union Wireless, NEMont Tel Coop, Simmetry Wireless, Mid-Tex Cellular, Leaco Rural, CableVision, Hawkeye, People Wireless, Pioneer, Inland1, Inland2, Cross, and Revol.