Red Cross responds to fire in Greene County


GREENEVILLE – December 13, 2012 – American Red Cross volunteers responded to the needs of a Greene County family of four after a pre-dawn fire caused major damage to their home. The fire broke out around 2:15 a.m. causing major damage to the living area of the house located at 540 Cosley Lane. No one was injured. Red Cross volunteers arrived on the scene to provide shelter and emergency needs. You can help people affected by disasters like home fires, as well as countless crises at home and around the world, by making a donation to support American Red Cross Disaster Relief. Your gift enables the Red Cross to prepare for and provide shelter, food, emotional support and other assistance in response to disasters. Visit www.redcrossnetn.org or call 423-638-6441