The Red Cross is here to make sure you are as prepared as you possibly can be for potential disasters and other emergencies. These events can strike suddenly, at any time and anywhere. There are three actions everyone can take that can help make a difference.
Be Red Cross Ready Checklist
- I know what emergencies or disasters are most likely to occur in my community.
- I have a family disaster plan and have practiced it.
- I have an emergency preparedness kit.
- At least one member of my household is trained in first aid and CPR/AED.
- I have taken action to help my community prepare.
These three steps can also be customized to fit your unique situation. Get American Red Cross tips for caring for specific members of your household: