It can be difficult sometimes to find the most appropriate place to raise or address a concern. The Ombudsman office can assist you to clarify issues, identify options and think strategically about how you can best raise and most constructively resolve matters of concern to you. If you feel that talking about your situation directly with an Ombudsman would help, please feel contact us confidentially at (202) 303-5399 or 1-866-667-9331, or by email at email@example.com.
The links below provide access to established Red Cross mechanisms for resolving concerns commonly presented to our office. These links are provided to support and expedite your attainment of a solution to your concern.
- Get answers to general questions and requests regarding Red Cross services, activities and information. Or, call General Inquiries directly at 202-303-4498 (Monday-Friday, 8AM to 5PM).
- Express concern with a recent blood donation. Or, call the Blood Donor and Client Support Center directly at 1-866-236-3276.
- Request to be deleted from the blood donation call list.
- Get assistance with a financial donation.
- Request to be removed from the financial donation contact list.
- Report fraud, waste or abuse.
- Report scams.
- Request emergency communication to a military service member stationed anywhere in the world. You can also call Service to the Armed Forces directly at 1-877-272-7337. Persons outside the U.S. wishing to request emergency communications notification can call 1-202-303-5000 and select option #2.
- Register yourself or search the Safe and Well website to find messages from others who are registered and have posted messages.
- Get information about types of items that can be donated.
- Supplier and vendor registration. Diverse suppliers may include copies of their certifications.
- Report Red Cross website issues.
Kevin Jessar, Corporate Ombudsman
Samantha Levine-Finley, Deputy Ombudsman
Teresa Ralicki, Associate Ombudsman
Robert Hosea, Associate Ombudsman