The American Red Cross has a presence in nearly every community in the United States and in many around the world. Many of the nearly 600 Red Cross chapters, Blood Services regions and stations have personnel immediately available to meet your media needs.
If you are a member of the national or international media, please call (202) 303-5551.
Our media relations team is available to serve members of the media on a variety of different topics. If you are a member of the local media,your local American Red Cross chapter is often the best source of information. Find your local Red Cross.
If you have a question about national Red Cross services or need an expert spokesperson in one of the following areas, please call our media relations office at (202) 303-5551.
- Blood and Biomedical Services
- Domestic Disaster Response and Relief
- Service to the Armed Forces
- American Red Cross activities in other countries
- Preparedness and Health and Safety Services
- General Red Cross Questions or Issues