The American Red Cross is the leading Los Angeles area provider of health and safety training that meets OSHA guidelines as well as many other professional and regulatory standards.
The Red Cross provides training in many different formats and delivery options:
- Full Service Training – Provided at your location and at your convenience by qualified Red Cross instructors.
- Community Classes – You can send your employees to one of our regularly scheduled classes in your community.
- Classroom, Online and Blended Learning Options – Many of our courses can be taken online for ease and convenience. Many courses that require physical skills practice are offered in a “blended learning” format in which basic information is taught online and the skill portion is practiced in a classroom setting.
- Single National Account for Multiple Locations – We offer companies with multiple locations the convenience of a single account package – with one fee, one invoice and one single point of contact.
- Train-the-Trainer Training – We train and authorize your in-house trainers/instructors to deliver high quality, Red Cross-certified training at your facility.