- PrepareLA Street Team: Connecting communities with preparedness and Red Cross information by canvassing a designated street neighborhood.
- Vehicle & Cot Cleaning: Cleaning Red Cross vehicles and cots required during disasters.
- Manikin Cleaning: Cleaning Red Cross manikins used to teach CPR and lifesaving skills.
- Build-A-Kit: Create disaster preparedness kits for your group or donate to another of your choice (Requires financial contribution required for supplies)
- Donor Thank-A-Thon: Make a thank you call to valued donors for their generous financial contributions.
- Holiday Mail for Heroes: Sign or Sort holiday cards for service men and women with the Red Cross (During October-December Only)
To effectively support groups looking for one day service projects, all GVO requests require at least 60 days' notice from the requested GVO date.
Submission of form does not guarantee date and request; you will be contacted by VolunteerServices.LosAngeles.CA@redcross.org for next steps. We appreciate your understanding in ensuring that we plan for the best staffing and service for your event.
To make a request for your group to get involved, please review our Group Volunteer Opportunities Guide. This guide contains a full list of GVOs and the request form.
Thank you for your interest in Group Volunteer Opportunities with the American Red Cross Los Angeles Region. We are look forward to working with and alongside your group of co-workers, classmates, family or friends!