Red Cross Annual Reports are released each year by the Colorado & Wyoming Region. The reports provide statistical and financial overviews of the fiscal year, which begins on July 1 and concludes on June 30 of the subsequent year.
- Responded to the worst wildfire and flood disasters in Colorado history along with more than 380 home fires
- Helped thousands of families affected by disasters from wildfires to floods to home fires
- Assisted more than 2,200 members of the armed forces via emergency communications and other services
- Trained more than 96,000 individuals in CPR, First Aid, Water Safety and other lifesaving Health and Safety courses
- Helped hundreds of individuals, businesses, organizations and schools take steps to be more prepared for disasters and emergencies
- Relied on a cadre of more than 2,000 volunteers to fulfill the Red Cross mission.