Red Cross Annual Reports are released by each Colorado Chapter. The reports provide statistical and financial overviews of the fiscal year, which begins on July 1 and concludes on June 30 of the subsequent year.
- Responded to nearly 450 disasters
- Helped thousands of families affected by disaster
- Assisted more than 4,600 members of the armed forces via emergency communications and other services
- Trained more than 58,000 individuals in CPR, First Aid and other Health and Safety courses
- Helped hundreds of individuals, businesses, organizations and schools take steps to be more prepared for disasters and emergencies
- Relied on a cadre of more than 2,000 volunteers to fulfill the Red Cross mission.