- Host blood drives at our hotels
- Send over 60,000 cards a year to service members and veterans as part of Holiday Mail for Heroes
- Host fundraisers at hotels and corporate events
- Assemble and donate Comfort Kits
- Provide Red Cross safety training for Residence Inn staff
- Participate in the Red Cross Ready RatingTM Program
- Generate awareness and donations for the Red Cross through a Tweet for Relief social media activity
At Marriott, we are committed to investing in the communities where we do business through our “Spirit To Serve Our Communities®” social responsibility and community engagement initiatives. Our properties worldwide are focused on five areas of giving: Shelter and Food, Environment, Ready for Jobs, Vitality of Children and Empowering Diversity.
Learn more about Marriott’s Spirit to Serve.
Monday, June 3, 2013 - Extended stay hotel brand becomes first official hotel partner of Red Cross Disaster Responder Program. Read more.