The Speakers Bureau is made up of volunteers who are trained and educated about the programs and services within the Red Cross and are excited about the many opportunities to share this knowledge with the community.
The Speakers Bureau is available to speak at your club, organization, or business free of charge. Our goals:
- Inform groups about specific Red Cross functions, our purpose and programs
- Prepare the community for disasters and emergencies through education
- Recruit volunteers
- Gain public support
Speakers are available for presentations during the day or evening hours. Please fill out the form below to request a speaker.
Topics for presentations include:
- What if it happens to me? How to prepare for various types of emergencies such as fires, tornadoes and hurricanes.
- What and who is the American Red Cross? The history of the Red Cross across America and in Palm Beach County.
- Discuss the programs and services available to the community any time of the year.
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL REQUESTS AT LEAST THREE WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR EVENT OR SPEAKING OPPORTUNITY!
WE WILL CONFIRM OUR INVOLVEMENT IN A TIMELY MANNER, VIA PHONE